20 Jul Harry’s Bondi Beach
Harry’s Bondi Beach is among the best spots for brunch in Bondi Beach. It’s definitely what we call a Bondi Hipster paradise with great coffee (and real chai latte), nice staff and relaxed atmosphere.
The food is good but also very innovative. The chef uses lots of authentic and classic ingredients that we all love (burger, avocado, pulled pork, soft egg, bircher muesli,…) but also some more unexpected such as feta fritters, soba noodles, crispy rolled egg with chorizo , hazelnut dukka or coconut chia pudding.
It is the perfect place for a sunny brunch before going for a swim in Bondi beach.
- Brunch style: Hotcakes, eggs your way, pulled pork roll, fruits salad, chia pudding,etc.
- Lunch style: Burgers, quinoa salads, tuna sashimi, cooked fish (trout, barramundi),etc.
- Best: Ricotta hotcake with blueberries, organic maple & double cream $17.5
- Homemade juices and smoothies
- Very good coffee + take away.
Chef: Bryan O’Callaghan