07 Aug 360 Bar and Dining
360 Bar and Dining is a fine dining restaurant, famous for its unique view of Sydney, but not famous enough for the quality of the food which is very good.
Located in the Sydney Tower, 300 metres above Sydney CBD, the restaurant gives a 360 degrees view above the city.
The chef, Elton Ingles, offers a fine modern Australian food (you can eat kangaroo tartare, for instance) with an international source of inspiration (gnocchi, japanese pumpkin, puree,…). He uses local produce as much as possible and has an incredible selection of high quality meat. The master Kobe striploin from the degustation menu is truly amazing.
- Recommended by bloggers: Not Quite Nigella and 2 Hungry Guys
- 2 glasses at the Gourmet Traveller Wine Award
- 360 Wine club organises exception dinners with 5 course-menu and matching wines
- Best sport to watch the fireworks during New Year’s Eve
- Easy parking : start at $10 flat fee for the night (6 – 11:30 pm)
- Located in Sydney Tower with a unique view on the city.
- Degustation menu with matching wines available.
- Set price for all dishes : easy to enjoy as a group and share the bill.
- Perfect for meat lovers : a good selection, such as master kobe bms 9+.
- My crush : The chocolate dessert with melting chocolate on top.
Menus: 2 courses $85 | 3 courses $95
6 course degustation menu: $99
Matching wines : $59
Starter: Seared ruby tuna loin, blood orange, fennel, pickled cucumber, green olive
– Roasted aylesbury duck breast, duck scratching, braised red cabbage, butternut pumpkin
– Master kobe bms 9+ striploin 230g. Side, I suggest the purée
Dessert: Chocolate sphere, milk foam, milk ice cream
Chef: Elton Ingles
The menu is different from lunch to dinner
Open 7 days
Lunch : 12 – 2pm
Dinner : 5:30 – 9pm
Parking special : from $10 flat fee : 6 – 11:30pm.
Sydney Tower Dining, Reception Level 4, Sydney Westfield Centre, Between Pitt & Castlereagh Streets, Sydney
Phone : +61 2 8223 3883
Website : 360dining.com.au